WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK17 H₂ 70 MPa ENR with exchangeable nozzle receiver - Product family
The WEH® TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR with exchangeable nozzle receiver was developed for refueling cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2).
The fueling nozzle provides the same proven characteristics as the actual known TK17 H2 70 MPa.
Exchangeable data interface
The IR data interface which is located at the front part of the fueling nozzle ensures proper communication between the vehicle and the fueling station thus achieving the optimum filling level.
So far the complete fueling nozzle has had to be sent in for repair in case of damage or malfunction of the data interface. With this version of the TK17 H2 70 MPa, however, the data interface can now be easily exchanged by specially trained personnel on the spot and within a very short time. Downtimes are reduced.
Prevent fueling nozzles from freezing on the receptacle - WEH anti-freeze technology
The WEH® TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR is equipped with a purging line to allow for the hose to be flushed out with nitrogen during or after the fueling process. This can prevent ingress of moisture and formation of ice crystals when filling with pre-cooled hydrogen. Removing the fueling nozzle from the receptacle is thus facilitated even in unfavorable climatic conditions.
The accompanying mounting is also equipped with a connection for flushing cycles and enables flushing of the fueling nozzle when not in use.
Optimal safety for the operator
The continuous rubber protection offers optimal protection not only for the vehicle and the front part of the fueling nozzle against damage, impacts and weather-related influences, but also for the operator against frostbitten hands.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK17 H2 70 MPa ENR can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
exchangeable data interface acc. to SAE J2799 and integrated purging line
IR data interface: SAE J2799 and ATEX, NEC, KTL or CCC
- Type C nozzle acc. to SAE J2600:2002
- paragraph 5.2
- Comando ad una mano / mancini e destrimani
- Codifica per stadio di pressione / tipo di gas
- Compatibile con profilo valvola WEH® TN1 H2 70 MPa
- Facilità di gestione
- Interfaccia dati intercambiabile (ENR)
- Valori di flusso massimi -> Tempi di riempimento ridotti
- Impugnatura con magnete
- Materiali di alta qualità
- Grande portata
- Integrated purging line for nitrogen purging
- Impugnatura isolato termicamente
- Prepared for dispenser mounting with purging system
- Protezione antiurto e refrigerante
- Giunto rotante integrato WEH® EASY-TURN a circa 250°
- Meccanismo a pinze segmentate WEH®
Fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuell cells (FCV) at self-service fueling stations.