WEH® Fueling Nozzle TK17 H₂ 35 MPa for fast filling of cars, single-handed operation, self-service
The WEH® TK17 H₂ 35 MPa has been developed for refueling fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH₂).
The fueling nozzle with single-handed operation is just as quick and easy to use as the common petrol nozzle and has a similar look and feel. Simply lift the nozzle from the dispenser and place it onto the vehicle‘s receptacle.
250° rotation makes for easy engagement with the vehicle‘s fuel receptacle.
Compress the actuation lever until the locking lever engages and the fueling procedure begins. The hydrogen can only flow through the line if there is a safe connection.
After refueling disengage the nozzle‘s locking lever and disconnect. Please note that refueling may be stopped or paused at any time.
The hand grip has a magnet for actuation of the magnet switch for activation of the dispenser.
The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK17 H2 35 MPa can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
- Type C nozzle acc. to SAE J2600:2002
- paragraph 5.2
- Comando ad una mano / mancini e destrimani
- Codifica per stadio di pressione / tipo di gas
- Compatibile con profilo valvola WEH® TN1 H₂
- Facilità di gestione
- Valori di flusso massimi -> Tempi di riempimento ridotti
- Impugnatura con magnete
- Materiali di alta qualità
- Impugnatura isolato termicamente
- Giunto rotante WEH® EASY-TURN a circa 250°
- Meccanismo a pinze segmentate WEH®