WEH® Coalescing Filter TSF2 CNG - Product family
Clean, filtered gases are essential to guarantee the proper function of components for vehicles and fuelling stations when refuelling with natural gas.
The WEH® TSF2 CNG coalescing filter was developed to remove particles from the gas flow.
When filtering the gas flow, the coalescing filter reliably removes contaminants such as oil, water and dirt particles which are contained in the gas. This contamination is isolated by the coalescing filter.
Natural gas flows through the filter, whereas contaminants such as oil, water and other aerosols coalesce, and drop into the sump of the filter, where they are separated into a drain port.
The filters are easy to maintain and can be installed onboard vehicles and in fuelling stations at any time.
- Costruzione in alluminio
- Facile manutenzione
- Approvazione ECE disponibili
- Filtro a maglia fine con elevata capacità di ritenuta dei particolati
- Per il montaggio di veicoli a metano e distributori di metano
- Possibile flusso spostato a lato
- Protegge componenti critici nel sistema di alimentazione
Coalescing filter for installation onboard CNG vehicles and in fuelling stations. Only use filters with ECE approval for fitment in road legal vehicles.